EmilyLife.com is a brand new website, from an amateur¬†housewife.
EmilyLife.com is powered by our CMS and is full responsive to all kind of devices.
It has a next releases area, where we can see what are the next releases for the website. This feature show to non-members, that the website is really active and theres something new on the horizon.
Continue reading EmilyLife.com
We have been working on some small updates on our CMS.
- galleries can now be updated with a new release date;
- CMS now detects files name “trailer.mp4” and¬†make the trailer available on free area. It also adds watermark to it;
- better visualization on¬†Add gallery;
- bug fixes on mobile module;
Continue reading StagCMS updates, November 2014
WordPress is the most used CMS for blogging and other ends.
It has a infinite number of plugins developed with love!, but some of them can hurt your website performance, SEO, security etc.
Theses plugins creates an huge reading and writing on the database.
They create a negative impact on your website’s performance and also affect you SEO.
You can use any service that records and stores your stats off site.
Like Stats Plugins, theses plugins creates an huge reading and writing on the database besides that they usually use¬†¬†inefficient queries, poor caching, or poor scaling on large sites.
Any service that handles the relationship logic off-site like
These plugins have associated security issues.
These plugins don‚Äôt perform well especially on large sites.
- This can cause performance issues. There are no recommended alternatives at this time.