If you talk member retention, the best CMS in the world without proper tagging is about to have a minimal to zero effect.
Let’s see why, hypothetically, if you want to increase member retention you can:
1) increase the amount of content (this may not work so well once you reach a certain critical mass of content)
2) increase the amount of updates (you can also re-cycle)
3) increase interactivity, follow up on member requests
4) make the user experience better aka for example make it easier to play (or download) one’s favorite content in a preferred format
5) offer targeted content – make it easy to find related / suggested content, that should do it for your customer based on his preferences
6) market your existing content
While CMS will make 1) and 2) less time demanding, apart from that there’s no direct added value of CMS when it comes to member retention.
Plus after you reach a certain critical mass of content this may lose its direct effect on retention, and it will become more and more important to serve “the right content” instead of just serving “a lot of content”.
3) Increase interactivity – this is solely based on your own effort, CMS may offer polls forum options etc. but what you do with it is your business, again no direct added value of CMS when it comes to member retention
4) Again CMS may make the work with encoding etc. easier, simplier, but there’s no direct added value of CMS when it comes to member retention
5) Offer targeted content – this is crucial, you need to have a very well thought out tagging system that will help your customers to find what they’re looking for in an intuitive fashion, it takes work with every single video, and every single photo set, it has to be done very thoroughly.
If you can provide this – this may be a major point where CMS can bring a direct added value when it comes to member retention. Based on how well thought out and how thoroughly provided your tagging system is.
6) Marketing one’s existing content – again a personal input is required, if you can put together something like say “featured scene”, “featured star”, even “featured site” etc. to appear in your member area in a meaningful fashion. If you can turn your member area more into a deliberately programmed outlet. This may help. However CMS itself, although saving loads of time, again doesn’t have a direct value when it comes to member retention.
No 5. gets my vote.
We have recently deployed a StagCMS to¬†DollyLittleXXX.
Dolly came to us¬†though a client and friend – John from ThisYearsModel.com¬†-.
My name is Dolly, and I’m the littlest porn star! At a measly 4′ 9″ and 85 pounds, I’m tiny enough to pick up and carry anywhere! I’m 20 years old and have an obsession with french macaroons and hair bows! Here you’ll find all sorts of photos and videos of little me naked and playing with my favorite toys. Some of them are pretty huge! Just wait until you see! And don’t worry- it’s okay to be turned on. I prefer it that way! I’m here to make you feel good, and you watching makes me feel good :)! Thanks for stopping by! Make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to chat to me on Tumblr, Fetlife, or Twitter! I’d love to hear from you ^.^!
Our very first CMS version renamed all photo files to a pattern like:
John Emslie wants the filenames to be the original ones.
We added a small configuration entry on the CMS that allow administrators to select the SEO rename feature or leave the original filename.
We had recently ended the deployment of a CMS installation on GlamourVegas.com.
This is a small review from our work on GlamourVegas.com by Steve Ranieri, president of SNR Productions, Inc. on GFY.
(…)¬†if you’re looking for a CMS, we’re running Gus’ new StagCMS on GlamourVegas and so far it’s working out great! Gus is awesome to work with and he goes above and beyond even adding extra features we suggest¬†
We have updated the model’s module with the possibility to enter some new values.
This update has been made due to a client’s request.
Its now available for every one who uses our CMS.
- Model’s slogan
- Age (that model started to model for the webpage, for example)
You might want to specify a URL from the model’s amazon wishlist, ¬†webcam’s profile, etc.
- Custom URL 1
- Custom text for URL 1
- Custom¬†URL 2
- Custom text for URL 2
- Custom¬†URL 3
- Custom text for URL 3
This custom values can be used for several things, like, background image, rgb color for a font, background, etc.
- Custom value 1
- Custom value 2
- Custom value 3
SexySandee.com is now mobile ready.
We used the same them from Asian Deepthroat on Sandee Westgate’s mobile version.
Theres a new vulnerability with WordPress.
The vulnerability was discovered by Jouko Pynn√∂nen of Klikki Oy.
Wordpress Team has released a update to solve it.
Update your WordPress immediately!
If your WordPress site allows users to post comments via the WordPress commenting system, you‚Äôre at risk. An attacker could leverage a bug in the way comments are stored in the site‚Äôs database to insert malicious scripts on your site, thus potentially allowing them¬†to infect your visitors with malware, inject SEO spam or even insert backdoor in the site‚Äôs code if the code runs when in a logged-in administrator browser.
Backup your WordPress and update your plugins and eventually even your themes now!
Multiple WordPress Plugins are vulnerable to Cross-site Scripting (XSS) due to the misuse of the add_query_arg() and remove_query_arg() functions. These are popular functions used by developers to modify and add query strings to URLs within WordPress.The official WordPress Official Documentation (Codex) for these functions was not very clear and misled many plugin developers to use them in an insecure way. The developers assumed that these functions would escape the user input for them, when it does not. This simple detail, caused many of the most popular plugins to be vulnerable to XSS.
- WordPress SEO
- Google Analytics by Yoast
- All In One SEO
- Gravity Forms
- Multiple Plugins from Easy Digital Downloads
- Download Monitor
- Related Posts for WordPress
- My Calendar
- P3 Profiler
- Multiple iThemes products including Builder and Exchange
- Ninja Forms
You MUST update this plugins since they have been patched this morning!
Rea more on¬†https://blog.sucuri.net/2015/04/secu…s-plugins.html
Google will, on this Tuesday, update is¬†search algorithm to¬†give higher rankings to mobile ready or responsive websites.
This on a early stage will affect only results on mobile searchs and will have a significant impact in search results.
We have a small affiliate module.
On it, administrators can import affiliates from CCBill or Epoch and dump them on the affiliate¬†module. When a new FHG is released or setup, the affiliates will receive an email notifying them of it.
Here is a wonderful tool to make HTML templates that can be exported and used on our module.